Effective June 1, 2021 our rates will be updated. Click to read full details.
Effective June 1, 2021 our rates will be updated as follows:
- $100 – individual 45 minute session
- $150 – individual 60 minute session or family session
- $200 – initial session
- $100 – flat – self pay rate
In most cases, since insurance will be paying for most of the charge, it should not increase your out-of-pocket costs or co-pay substantially. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
Rates & Insurance
Coverage and payment info
Services may be covered in full or in part by your health insurance plan. Verify your coverage by contacting your health insurance provider and asking about your benefits for outpatient mental health.
Milestone Counseling is currently in-network with the following insurance companies:
- United Health Care and their subsidiaries (including OPTUM and UMR)
- Medical Mutual Supermed HMO and PPO Plans
- Anthem Blue Cross and Blue Shield and their subsidiaries
- Ohio Health
- Tricare (we are not in-network, but are certified for use with out-of-network benefits)
It is the client’s responsibility, at all times, to know their insurance policy. Clients should be aware of their benefit coverage: including which therapists are contracted with their plan, covered and non-covered benefits, authorization requirements, and costs share information such as deductibles, co-insurance, and co pays.
If you are not familiar with your plan coverage, we recommend you contact your carrier directly. It is the client’s responsibility, at all times, to provide us with accurate billing information for each family member at the time of service.