Coverage and Payment Info
rates & insurance
- $100 – Individual 45 minute session
- $150 – Individual 60 minute session or family session
- $200 – Initial session
- $100 – Flat Self-pay rate
Please reference below for accepted insurances, client responsibility, and additional details regarding coverage and benefits.
Services may be covered in full or in part by your health insurance plan. Verify your coverage by contacting your health insurance provider and asking about your benefits for outpatient mental health.
Milestone Counseling is currently in-network with the following insurance companies:
- Anthem Blue Cross and Blue Shield and their subsidiaries
- Medical Mutual Supermed HMO and PPO Plans
- Ohio Health
- Ohio State University (OSU)/Trustmark
- Tricare (we are not in-network, but are certified for use with out-of-network benefits)
- United Health Care and their subsidiaries (including OPTUM and UMR)
It is the client’s responsibility, at all times, to know their insurance policy. Clients should be aware of their benefit coverage: including which therapists are contracted with their plan, covered and non-covered benefits, authorization requirements, and costs share information such as deductibles, co-insurance, and co pays.
If you are not familiar with your plan coverage, we recommend you contact your carrier directly. It is the client’s responsibility, at all times, to provide us with accurate billing information for each family member at the time of service.